COVID-19 Student Screening Program
As schools and colleges look to reopen from the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s clear that fast and accurate testing of students and teachers will play a critical role in ensuring a safe campus. Classrooms, libraries, and cafeterias are just a few of the places where potentially at-risk students come together and viruses can be transmitted. At PMCDx we are here to provide fast and accurate covid-19 testing for your campus.
The tests are performed in a high complexity diagnostic facility and results will be carefully reviewed and signed by an American Board-Certified laboratory director. We use the ThermoFisher’s EUA diagnostic test kit for COVID-19. Our method of detection is Nucleic Acid real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) test. The Analytic Specificity of this test is 95% as determined in silico by Primer Blast against the common organisms and flora found frequently in the respiratory tract. The Analytic Sensitivity is 100% above the Limit of Detection of 0.8 copies/ml as determined by a standard curve.
- Individuals getting tested (or their guardians) will complete a pre-registration form.
- A team from PMCDx will come to your location as often as you desire for collections.
- On each collection day students and faculty can get tested.
- Our personnel will collect samples from individuals using FDA approved anterior nasal swabs.
- PMCDx accepts most insurance plans however, individual is responsible for co-payment or full payment to PMCDx, Inc. if their health insurance denies payment..
- We will release the results in 24 - 72 hours directly to students and faculty via HIPPA compliant portal.
- We can also create an account for administrators to access the official result reports.
* Anterior nasal swabs collection is not invasive and pain-free.
Please Provide Information About Your School or College
Someone from the PMDCx team will get back to you within 48 hours